Leading Game Cheat
Store and Community

What should I do if the cheat doesn't work?

What should I do if the cheat doesn't work?

Q: What should I do if the cheat doesn't work?

A:  If you encounter any problems using our cheat and it doesn’t work, try doing the following:

1. Ensure Compatibility:

• Be sure your game is updated to the latest version. Our cheats work for the most recent game version.
  2. Follow Installation Instructions:

• Check again the ‘Installation Guide’ that usually comes along with the cheat. Make sure you didn’t miss a step.
  3. Disable Conflicting Software:

• Depending on what the cheat is supposed to accomplish, your antivirus program or other third-party apps may be interfering with it – try disabling these programs for a while and seeing if the cheat starts working.
  4. Run as Administrator:

• Try running the game and the cheat as an administrator. Right-click on the executable files and select "Run as administrator."
  5. Check for Updates:

• If you are using the cheat, make sure you have the latest one. Go and download the latest version if one is available.
  6. Consult the Community:

• Post on our forums or discord. Someone might have had the same issue and knows how to fix it. 
  7. Contact Support:

• If the cheat doesn’t activate after following the steps above, please contact customer support including the following information:
      • The game 
      • The cheat version you are using
      • Any error messages or unusual behavior
      • Steps you have already taken to troubleshoot