Leading Game Cheat
Store and Community

Can I share my cheat account with others?

Can I share my cheat account with others?
It is not a great Idea to share your account because it can lead to several problems.
  • Security Risks:

• Giving out your password and account details can increase the risk that someone else will compromise your account by changing your password, accessing your information, or creating posts in your name.
  • Account Suspension or Ban:

• We monitor activity on accounts. If you log-in from different places or on different devices repeatedly, we suspect your account and we might disable the account or block it permanently.
  • Violation of Terms of Service:

• You are not allowed to give out your account here. Each account is bought for one sole person. If you don’t comply, you will face penalties, including the suspension of your account with no refund. 
  • Personalized Settings:

• If you share your account with a cheater, he might destroy your settings or preferences
  • Support and Assistance:

• If you encounter issues with your account, resolving them becomes more complex if multiple users have access. Our support team may be unable to assist effectively if account misuse is detected.
  • Best Practices:

• Keep Your Account Private: Never give out your login credentials.
  • Use Strong Passwords:  Protect your account with strong, unique passwords and two-factor authentication where available.
  • Monitor Account Activity: Notify us if you notice any unusual or suspicious activity.
  • Adhere to Terms of Service: Familiarize yourself with and follow our terms of service to maintain a safe and enjoyable experience.