Leading Game Cheat
Store and Community

How Do I Renew My Cheat Subscription?

How Do I Renew My Cheat Subscription?

Renewing your cheat subscription is a walk in the park! You can renew it in with these steps to keep access to our cheats!

Step-by-Step Guide to Renewing Your Subscription:

1. Visit Our Website:

• Go to our official website and log in to your account.
  2. Navigate to the Subscriptions Page:

• Once logged in, click on the "Subscriptions" tab located in the main menu or user dashboard.
  3. Select the Cheat You Want to Renew:

• Find the specific cheat you want to renew from the list of your active subscriptions.
  4. Purchase a New Key:

• Find that cheat on our store page.
  5. Activate Your New Key:

• After purchasing the new key, you can go to the my keys section to find your key along with any install instructions/guide.
  6. Confirmation:

• Once the new key is activated, your subscription will be renewed, and you can continue using the cheats without interruption.

Important Notes:

• Timely Renewal:  to avoid downtime while your next subscription is processed, it’s best to buy a new one in advance.
  • Support: If you encounter any issues during the renewal process, please contact our customer support team for assistance.
  • Security: Always ensure you are purchasing keys from our official website to avoid scams or unauthorized sellers.

Thanks to those simple steps you can renew your cheat subscription and get all our cheats working again within just a few moments. We hope you like our cheats.