Leading Game Cheat
Store and Community

Cobra Rust and Atlas Rust

N A

Overall both of these cheats provide a great option for ESP and aim assistance.

Cobra:

As with any cheats, I have found that limiting the settings to just basic player ESP and aim yield the best results for ban evasion. The aimbot is specifically designed to be used with guns so don't even try to use it in primitive fighting as you will be massively disappointed. Overall I would rate the ESP 8/10, my only complaint is the limited options to remove certain items from ESP, which causes the screen to get fairly cluttered on high pop servers. I typically keep my aim assistance around 30% and below, I have roughly 26k hours in FPS like Rust so I don't need the full aim assistance.  Increase at your own risk, you will get banned if you are hitting 100% of your shots. I typically can get away with going full wipes using this cheat. I have received 2 temp game bans using Cobra but I feel those were more targeted at my account and lack of hours causing suspicion than the cheat itself.

Atlas:

I really like the display of the ESP on this cheat but it has proven to be unreliable. Overall I would rate this 4/10 despite being one of my favorite ESP cheats. My only reasoning is due to the issues I have continually faced while using this cheat. Sometimes you get instant bans, sometimes you get play for a few hours, but I have never been able to consistently use this cheat for long periods of time like I have with Cobra. I have never faced a game ban with Cobra, only temp bans due to suspicion. The way it looks, the control in the settings, the aimbot, all feel and look incredibly good. It just has not proven to be a stable cheat for me. Not only that, but it has gone down as detected on quite a bit since I have joined leaving you vulnerable if you're playing consistently. I would never use this cheat on a account I care about. 

Regardless, Cosmo has been one of the best providers I have dealt with. Good support, fair pricing, multiple options, fast development/updates, and active community. Please restock/update soon!!